The simple answer is, since at least 1880! In those days, a small group met in the Cocoa Cafe at 155 High Street, near the Star Inn. Shortly after, they moved to the Central Auction Mart in George Street, the Temperance Hall in Union Street, and by the early 1900s were in the Masonic Hall there. Around the time of the Second World War, meetings were held in the YMCA in High Street, before the group moved to its current premises at 299A Blackpool Street in 1953.
So there has been an uninterrupted presence of Christadelphians, or Brothers in Christ, in Burton for over 130 years. A longer article will follow soon.